Friday, October 28, 2011

apologies....

This is how I feel...and possibly even how I look right now!

Good evening. I must apologize for not blogging. It turned out that my daughter had croup...not very fun at all! Now I sit here with a MASSIVE head cold. The doctor said as long as I don't lose my voice I only caught the cold side of it all. UGH! And to top it off the timing stinks...I have everything ready for a great guest post (aside from my part of it), AND my husband and I are headed out of town for our FIRST over night trip without my daughter, since having my daughter! Yes...it's been almost THREE years! This is not because I am too scared or nervous to leave her, it's just timing has been horrible. So my bag is packed, with NyQuil and DayQuil...and we head out in the morning. I hope that I can have the guest post and such ready for Monday, since I will be up with the trick or treaters. Thanks for hanging in there with me and understanding. Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hope you feel better soon! We have croup right now at our house too. Try to enjoy your trip!
Kimberly
Funky First Grade Fun

Amy said...

Hope you feel better and have a great trip!

Amy

Tara said...

Love your blog and have given you the Blog on Fire award:)

4th Grade Frolics