Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Things to come!

I am so excited about all the different things I have been working on lately. My classroom is coming along! Keep an eye out teachers because I will be posting pictures very soon, along with my products that I have used in my own classroom (very very cute...you will want to order them!). Also I have been trying my hand at a few new crafts, to sell. These will be featured on my Facebook page. They will be handmade items that are available for sale as soon as they are posted. A picture of the item will be posted along with a description, possible personal choices that can be added, and how many are available. All you have to do is leave a comment stating SOLD and your email address, first come first serve! Don't forget Christmas is right around the corner. Don't worry I won't leave out my blog readers, I will post previews the day prior to the sale so that you all can have a "heads up". Can't wait to share it all with you!!!

PREVIEW: