Sunday, August 23, 2015

QR Code Activity

As most of you know I am working on getting things together for our technology day during teacher in-service week. I have almost completed my presentation on how to make and use QR codes in the classroom. As promised I will share everything with you all from how to make the QR codes to now that I can make them how do I use them in the classroom.

I wanted to make something to use as a get to know you/opener (of course using QR codes) for the class, so I created a Dynamic Duo QR Code Activity. This can be used with all grade levels as well as adults. I also included blank numbered cards that you can add your own pictures, QR codes, etc.

Dynamic Duos QR Code Activity

You can find it here on TpT!

I also placed all the red and black number sets you have seen in my previous classroom reveals into a FREE bundle set on TpT...finally!

Polka Dot Number Sets Bundle


ENJOY!