Saturday, August 16, 2014

Surprise AND Found Freebie

If you follow me on FB you may already know, but I was fortunate enough to be asked by Scholastic Instructor Magazine to be featured in their back to school edition...in an article about creating a book nook.

Of course I said YES!

Even though the article appeared on their blog about a week ago...two days ago I received my copy in the mail! I was so excited, there is just something about seeing the pictures and words in actual print!

Here it is!





If you would like to read the entire article you can find it online here: Scholastic Instructor Magazine.

Finally tonight I searched and searched for a freebie I offered a long time ago (polka dot numbers). Quite a few of you had asked for more numbers due to higher class sizes. I could not find the original, so I decided to remake them with a few extras! I hope you enjoy!


There are four versions...click on the links below!