Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Classroom Ornaments


Every year I tend to make the same keepsake ornament, mostly because it's so darn cute! I will admit a tad messy though. I've posted a DIY for this ornament before (click here to view it).

This year...I haven't made up my mind yet. My art class is working on a stained glass project, and if I thought about it I should have started the ornaments then...last week. But I have been on the search for something cute, simple, and not too "school craft" looking (does that make sense). I want keepsake ornaments to be worth the keeping part :)

I came across a few from Better Homes and Garden (LOVE them). Here are the ones I thought were adorable!








Click here for the website, with pictures and directions for most of these ornaments.

I'll share an update if I choose a different ornament...if the ice melts and we can go back to school!