Sunday, September 15, 2013

Place Value...

2,012,306

What place value is the underlined digit? What is the value of that digit?

What does this have to do with my classroom? Well...we are doing a little LARGE digit place value review before we gear up for decimal place value and decimal to fraction fun!

What does this number have to do with me you ask?? That number is how many total page views I just realized I have!!!!! Can you believe that??? I really can't!

Here are a few pictures of my interactive math notebook, Place Value, a little like last year...but also a little different. ENJOY!









On a final note...someone had asked about my storage cabinets and how I reach them. Two things...the shelves are adjustable so I have moved most the shelves within tip-toe reach...but for the top shelves...


We have one of these in each quad!