Tuesday, August 21, 2012

iPad Mania

It finally came in the mail!!!! The hook up for my iPad to my projector. It looks like this:

 

I found mine on amazon, click on the picture for a link!

So for all those curious this is how simple it is:

First hook the iPad connector to your projector cable


Next, hook the iPad connector to your iPad


 And as simple as that you are now projecting your iPad



 A few things to know...You can't use your interactive board with this, it only projects your iPad (but the kids still think it's AWESOME!).

 You can project games, books (which I mostly use)...just have your apps and books already purchased and downloaded if your school is not BYOT (bring your own technology).

 You can not use an iPad one for this projector cord. You can not hook your sound up, so they have to hear it off your iPad (which is perfectly fine). Again merely bringing my iPad in and hooking it up gave me a TON of great teacher points :) 

Another thing....a little peek at my Interactive Science Notebook so far