Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Crayola...You never cease to amaze me!

I am sure many of you are like me...if you haven't started shopping for the school year yet...you have found yourself wondering through those school supply isles, eyeing everything, making mental notes of prices (so you know when things go on sale), and making wishlists.

There are many things I LOVE when it comes to school supplies: new organizational items, new sharpies, new pencils, new...well everything. But one thing that I adore any time of the year would be a fresh, brand-spankin' new, sharp, not touched by students or my daughter box of Crayola Crayons! I LOVE THEM! I LOVE to color! I kid you not, it is one of the best de-stressors for me! Seriously.

I was intrigued when I saw a ton of 8ct. boxes of Crayola Crayons with different names. As I got closer I seriously became giddy and had to show major self-restraint. You can MAKE YOUR OWN BOX of crayons! How awesome is that!?!?!?

First you grab your box (that you can color yourself, whoohoo!)


Then you can choose from all of these fun 8ct. boxes of crayons, I LOVE the names, and my organizational side is thrilled with the grouping of them!


So here are a few pics of my coloring I did on the airplane ride to California...I told you I use it to destress.




As you are gearing up for a new school year...what makes you "giddy"???


14 comments:

amy said...

How fun!
I love sticky notes, binders and erasable colored pencils!
Amy
Where Seconds Count

Wendy said...

Cupcakes + Crayons = Happy me!

Mrs. Macdonald said...

I'm so excited. I am going to look for these tomorrow! I LOVE crayola crayons. They are a weakness for me.

Lisa R. said...

Fun smelly markers make me giddy!! Scentos...Mr. Sketch...I love them!! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

melissa smith said...

Wood pencils, and binders

Tracey Schimke said...

I love getting a new set of colored pens! They make grading papers more fun.

Tracey
Third Grade All Stars

luckeyfrog said...

I love colorful pens and brand new notebooks. Post-Its are a must, too- in pretty colors!

I would have loved the crayon packs, too!

Jenny
Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

Claudia said...

I love coloring and I love the smell of new crayons. I love the pictures you colored.

Rhea said...

OMG! I am the same way, and I still have coloring books from 1990. Oh no did I really just say that. lol anyway I love these, Thanks for sharing.

Heather said...

cheap school supplies and now these crayons - where can I find them???

Dandelions and Dragonflies said...

They are exclusive to Target :)

Jayne said...

Coloring is so very relaxing! Nothing is more calming than simply coloring a beautiful picture. Thank you for sharing these as well as everything else you share. I have left you the Versatile Blogger Award as a thank you for all of the wonderful ideas that you share on your fantastic blog. Please visit mrsrhodesscholars.blogspot.com to accept your award.

Kate said...

Oh my gosh. I totally didn't know about this!! Crayolas are my favorites!!!!!
☼ Kate
To The Square Inch

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I sooo have to find those crayons!!! LOVE them!! :)