Monday, June 18, 2012

California Cowgirl!

I am back after two weeks in California (way up north, on the Oregon boarder) where the internet is slower than a snail stuck in molasses on a cold day....seriously, that slow!

We had a TON of fun...and now it's back to reality! I have a few posts planned and think I have gotten to responding to all the comments and emails.

I am so excited for my little company (Quite A Pear) to be a part of a blogger meet up....door prize! Check it out at: Fabulous in First

Alright, so as I weed through some of my orders, emails, and well just get back into the swing of things...enjoy these pictures from the farm life:

A little Montague history:



Trying to be creative:

See him???


The view from the in-law's house:


My little cowgirl:



The big cowgirl!



Crater Lake, Oregon


Deep thoughts here...not really:


 My little one's favorite thing to do:




Me with Mariah (the horse):


All of us sporting a wind blown hair look:




7 comments:

Jennifer K. said...

Gorgeous pictures!

Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

Amanda Madden said...

Great pics! I just found your blog and am your newest follower!

Amanda
Teaching Maddeness
Come check out my 100 Follower Giveaway!

Miss Foote said...

Glad you enjoyed Oregon....add it wasn't raining, in any of your pictures. How did you manage that!

Laurie
Chickadee Jubilee

Mrs. White said...

Oh my word! I'm so excited. I found an awesome teacher blogger from Georgia! I don't know if I'm just lucky today or what! I teach fifth I've got tons of stuff on flash drive and such to prepare for common core. Let me know if you need it!

Dandelions and Dragonflies said...

@Mrs. White: OF COURSE I WOULD LOVE ANYTHING!!!!!

Angie said...

cute blog! i am awarding you the Versatile Blog Award! check out my blog for details!

:D Angie

http://timeoutsandtootsierolls.blogspot.com

Robin Sampson said...

Love these photos. We have a mini farm with horses and chickens. Our eggs are green too.