Monday, July 11, 2011

Plastic Spoon Laurel Wreath

So here it is, my craft for the evening. Very very simple and costs less than $5!

What you need: 50-70 plastic spoons, hot glue gun, ribbon


Next: Identify the two places you want to place the hot glue, this is important to keep the wreath symmetrical. Place hot glue on the back of the bowl, and the end of the handle.



Continue until the ends meet, don't get discouraged or worried, I promise it does make a circle! This should take approximately 15 to 20 min. Once the wreath is complete choose ribbon to loop around (secured it by hot glue) the wreath so that it can be hung. I made a bow for the top of mine as well.

sorry blogger wouldn't take the pic as it was (who knows!)
Finally hang it. My tan walls does not do much for it. But I found another pic of someone using the wreath against a canvas. Also I really thought about using the spoons that are silver (made to look like actual silverware). If you make one, send me a pic!