Sunday, July 10, 2011

Color Theme Ideas










I have collected a few pictures and such to help some of you determine or come up with a theme for your own classroom. I hope this helps. I am working on writing a classroom management post, because believe it or not that first day of school is just around the corner and getting a management plan together does take some work. So keep an eye out for that post! Enjoy the pictures:

Same colors I used, just lighter

Love this idea, just not sure what or where I would use it. Some may have a writing center, but I also love the colors

I am struggling with this one, it looks nice but I am not sure if the polka dots would get too busy


















http://www.clutterfreeclassroom.com/campingtheme
I LOVE THIS!!! This website also offers other themes...if I am not mistaken.