Saturday, December 1, 2012

Picture Problems...and an App!

Okay so I need some help/advice! Not sure if any bloggers out there have faced this problem before, or if anyone knows how to help...but this is what I get when I try to upload pictures:

Whoops! You're out of space. You are currently using 100% of your 1 GB quota for photos. Upgrade!

Photos are stored in your Picasa Web Albums account and are included in your 1 GB free quota for photos. Additional storage you purchase is shared between several Google products and is in addition to your free quota. 
 
 So...what do I need to do? If I delete some of them, no one can see them! Can I delete the ones I uploaded and never used? How do I do that? So frustrating!!!!
 
In other news I found a great app and website! I could be behind the curve on this one (or at least I feel that I am), I just haven't had the time to web browse and blog stalk as I would like. Maybe I can catch up over the Christmas break! 
 
Anyway it's Grammaropolis!  Here is the website:  http://www.grammaropolis.com . I found it first on my iPad as an app and LOVE it! I can't wait to let my students use it. The videos are so cute and catchy! 

Hope you are having a great weekend, I am gearing up to cheer on those Georgia Bulldogs! Thanks in advance for your help.