Saturday, December 1, 2012

Picture Problems...and an App!

Okay so I need some help/advice! Not sure if any bloggers out there have faced this problem before, or if anyone knows how to help...but this is what I get when I try to upload pictures:

Whoops! You're out of space. You are currently using 100% of your 1 GB quota for photos. Upgrade!

Photos are stored in your Picasa Web Albums account and are included in your 1 GB free quota for photos. Additional storage you purchase is shared between several Google products and is in addition to your free quota. 
 So...what do I need to do? If I delete some of them, no one can see them! Can I delete the ones I uploaded and never used? How do I do that? So frustrating!!!!
In other news I found a great app and website! I could be behind the curve on this one (or at least I feel that I am), I just haven't had the time to web browse and blog stalk as I would like. Maybe I can catch up over the Christmas break! 
Anyway it's Grammaropolis!  Here is the website: . I found it first on my iPad as an app and LOVE it! I can't wait to let my students use it. The videos are so cute and catchy! 

Hope you are having a great weekend, I am gearing up to cheer on those Georgia Bulldogs! Thanks in advance for your help. 


Jennifer said...

Totally bummed about the Dawgs loss yesterday. Thanks for the link to the grammar site!
Rowdy in First Grade

Kelly Hall said...

I had to upgrade this week...out of space!